Meet the newest resident of Murkland


Hi! My name is Raven Stone. I have just moved here to Murkland as it looks to be the safest town since the apocalypse hit Sim Nation. I suppose you want to learn a bit more about me. 

I once lived in Willow Springs before the apocalypse with my parents. I was just about to move out when it happened. My dad rushed us to the bunker in the backyard but my mom had fallen prompting my dad to go back and get her. He had slammed the bunker door shut before going back for her once I was inside. Minutes turned into hours and hours into days. You get the idea. My parents never made it back to the bunker. When I emerged I found them dead huddled under the back deck.

I could not leave them so I dug a grave big enough for both and buried them and placed a marker. Who knows perhaps one day I will be able to go back home and visit them. It was not long before I found out the hard way that Willow Springs was no longer safe. I went out searching for my friends and boyfriend only to find people either dead or robbing and attacking others. It did not take long for me to turn tail and leave never looking back. Who knows maybe they survived. Maybe I will find out some day. Most of my time traveling I spent hiding from people and trying to dodge any mutants or zombies when I heard about Murkland. So I figured I would head to Murkland and see what its all about.

But for now I will make a life for my self here and see what happens.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another book done and in the basement

Computer Thief!

Workout take off