A death.....


So I came home after a long day of running around Murkland working on the quest for the mayor to find the computer had suffered the blue screen of death. I had it happen while at the library but this was the first time here at home. Derrick seemed rather nervous and when I asked him what was wrong he confessed to being the one who broke it. He tried to fix it and this is what he got. After everything you think I would be mad but I was not. He had at least tried to fix it. It did not take long to fix and Derrick was at ease. For now....

Comments

  1. Is this the beginning? Can you link me back so I can read from start? Im going to enjoy this read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i did put the first post in. If you go into the archive to july 2015 or 16 i think is when its starts. I wish there was a better way to search.

      Delete
  2. Hey girl, no its not I will get the first one for you. Ill send it in the group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another book done and in the basement

Computer Thief!

Workout take off